Sunday, June 19, 2011

Running is Fun

I started to run last March 27, 2011 for the benefits of Environment..First i was thinking if i can do it alone, i really want to join because i can help environment in a simple way i can then i follow my heart actually iam late at that time. I really feel shy because i don't know anyone there im all alone that day but i realize i can do it whithout anyone that i can fulfill my dreams alone because if i wait to someone to accompanied me i will lost my eagerness and track to achieve my dreams and makes me happy. First my goal i running is to lose weight, but lately i realize is not the only benefits i can get everytime i join in fun run. i help myself, other people, gaining a new experience and makes me happy everytime across the finish line. Yesterday i experience one of unbelievable run. i got muddy shoes, tiring legs, wet hair its so fun running in the rain. what can i ask for? Iam blessed and happy to experienced that. I will continue to run, to have fun and for the goal i want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment