Thursday, November 25, 2010

My New Found Love (Old Post in Friendster Blogs)

There’s always a question why we love this person? How, Where, When?  But i think the reason why I love this person are he makes me smile even the world are against to me, wen i mad i just look at my cellphone and look at he’s cutest face and my anger is fade, wen i talking to him i feel different emotion, and i have many sleepless night thinking of him…Sometimes i ask myself why i allow myself fall for him? and the only answer i get is “I DON’T KNOW EITHER” but i’m not regreting because he makes me real happy…And i’m so happy that i make him smile wen i say the word “I LOVE YOU”….I dont expect anything from him allowing me to love him is enough for me i just enjoy every moment we have and treasured it…For HIM, i will always love you whatever happen next i’m so proud that I LOVE YOU…

No comments:

Post a Comment